Sunday, January 6, 2013

Clay Stop-animation

We are finally completing our "Les habitats et les communautés" unit in Science. Students were able to research on a Canadian habitat of their choice. Their research provided information to complete their science project. As an extension activity and incorporating visual arts (creating 3D works of art), students worked in groups to create a visualization (interpretation) of a Canadian habitat using technology (iPad: NFB Pixstop).

Here are the final films. (more to come)














2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to doing mine!
    Fortunatly, I am on la conclusion of my projet, so I will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you can't wait to work on your claymation.
    Everyone will get a chance :-)

    ReplyDelete